We are pleased to present this position from our client.
Important note: This is a job in Denmark, legislation requires you to have a visa and permission to work in Denmark. This is not something we or our client cover. Applications are received from Denmark only and as you will be required to interview, you must understand, speak and write Danish.
A Danish company that has been doing well for the last 6 years. Like all other companies slowed down by Covid-19 – now on the way to new heights thanks to their focus on employee job satisfaction, the customer’s ratings of what the company delivers, and a constant focus on improving 10 focus areas.
So if you want to help create the framework for further growth this is an exciting company to join. The company develop daily and not two days are the same.
The right candidate will specialise in recruitment work – talent management.
You will be part of a newly established HR team that really like to run fast and a new structure and HR Strategy has been developed. One of the most important areas of the HR strategy is the talent management part, where especially recruitment channels, selection according to the concept of talent are currently being worked on, they have been working very creatively and the HR team is led by an experienced Global HRexpert who secures daily hands-on training of the HR team. There is a good atmosphere and the focus is on creating a fun and educational workplace. So if you are into both mass recruitment and specialist recruitment, and have a degree that can support you in the professional print you put into the business, then you might be the one our client is looking for.
It’s an organisation that welcomes all people, the focus is the amount of talent you can bring to the table and the difference you can make in a market with few candidates and high demand.
- Optimising recruitment channels, ensuring continuous update and contact with the network;
Consults with client company or organization to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s);
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain a current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields;
- Consults data and records to identify and select potential candidates for vacant positions;
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers;
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds;
- Counsels candidates on the interview and hiring process;
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities;
- Follows up with clients or hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful;
- Arranges meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for applicants and company managers when necessary;
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunities and related employment laws and regulations;
- Ensure employed candidates transition to the onboarding program.
Competencies, knowledge and skills
- Highly developed empathy;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Excellent organizational competencies;
Thorough understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Directive and other related employment laws and guidelines;
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Podio or related software;
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field required;
- At least two years of human resources management, talent management or related experience required.
Edwards Griegs gade 7,
2100 Copenhagen Ø
SVP Mikkel Foss
CVR Number 29741239